Make Many Radio Contacts to Search for all words in the Message
Complete the task listed in the message
More to come for how to set up the game
- Hams select a frequency and call Radio Treasure Hunt
- Responding stations well reply with the word number and the word that they have been provided.
- The two stations may both exchange words that each may have been given before the game started.
- Other stations monitoring the frequency may record the words as well.
- The first station to capture the entire 25 word message announces success on the club repeater.
- Game may proceed with a second message or potentially multiple messages in parallel.
After X minutes of the game, participants may share with others parts of the message that they have heard but did not receive directly from the source. This allows team play were different team members collect different portions of the message on different frequencies.
Contributed by N6MDV
Collect the full message via QSO contacts and monitoring information exchanges with other Hams on multiple frequencies
Multi frequency radio such as a VHF/UHF handheld, paper and pen
- A 25 word confidential message is created by the game coordinator
- Words of the message are privately provided to different participants before the game starts not via radio
- Frequencies are chosen for those participants with a portion of the message.
Personal skill building and satisfaction of accomplishment is the primary objective, however, success may also be measured as:
- Accuracy of the message
- Timeliness of getting the entire message
- Performing some action based on the content of the message.